A quick SEO reminder today: Blogging is important! By using specific keywords, you can strategically position your website as a relevant answer to potential customer’s search queries. Organic traffic to your website is the goal of search engine optimization. The more people that visit your website, the more customers you have.
Great Title, Great Blog
Almost as important as blogging itself is the title of your blog. Your title needs to grab a reader’s attention. If no one clicks on your blog, that blog is a bust. Follow these five tips for a blog title that leads to website traffic.
- Include keywords – Don’t go crazy, but consider what a person might search for if they were looking for your product. Use this angle to create your title.
- Get specific – If your title is too broad, you’re not positioning yourself as having answers to specific questions. Don’t title your blog, “How to Decorate Your Home.” Instead, try “Five Ways to Decorate Your Guest Bathroom.”
- See what others are naming their blogs – It’s helpful to search your keywords. Get a feel for what other people are searching for in relation to your content. Then, tailor your blog to match.
- Solve a problem – Instead of focusing on selling your product, solve your customer’s problems, and offer your product as a solution.
- Consider including these great words in your title:
Let Moose May Handle Your Blogs
When you’re trying to teach yourself some SEO practices, you might be getting frustrated and overwhelmed. Don’t stress yourself out with SEO on top of running your business. Moose May offers digital marketing, including blogging and creating blog titles so that you can run your business, and we can bring you more quality, organic website traffic.